Students, Do you looking for UET Merit Calculator, Then absolutely you’re in the right place. Here you get UET Aggregate Calculator to calculate your UET Aggregate according to the UET Merit List 2022.
You can calculate your UET merit and aggregate for admission in Ph.D., Engineering programs of UET University. This calculator is also applicable for all UET Campus like:- UET Peshawar Aggregate Calculator, UET Taxila Merit Calculator, UET Lahore Merit Calculator
How does UET Merit Calculator work?
It is very easy to use UET Merit Calculator, Simply just enter your FSC marks from 520, 510, 1100, then finally enter your UET entrance Test marks from 400 then your UET Aggregate is calculated.
UET Aggregate Calculator Formula:
- Entry Test MARKS/400 * 30
- FSc/1100 or FSC-1 * 70
- Sum all of them.
- Your Aggregate will be counted successfully.
UET Entry Test Pattern
- Mathematics ( 30 MCQs )
- Physics ( 30 MCQs )
- Chemistry ( 30 MCQs )
- English ( 10 MCQs )
- Total MCQs IS 100. EACH HAS 4 MARKS AND -1 IS NEGATIVE MARKS
ELIGIBILITY FOR UET ADMISSION
An applicant for admission to any of the B.Sc. Engineering Degree Courses, B.Sc. City & Regional Planning (CRP), Bachelor’s Degrees in Architecture, Product & Industrial Design and Computer Science (Hons) must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:-
- He should have passed the Intermediate (Pre- Engineering) Examination with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or an equivalent examination recognized by the University.
- Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Statistics shall be acceptable only for admission in Computer Science, City & Regional Planning (CRP), Architecture and Product & Industrial Design
- However, Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science shall be acceptable only for Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, City & Regional Planning (CRP), Architecture and Product & Industrial Design.
Make sure students you get the benefit from this UET Merit Calculator, then don’t forget to share with your friends and fellows. Stay with us.