Students, Do you looking for FAST Aggregate Calculator, Then absolutely you’re in the right place. Here you get FAST Merit Calculator to calculate your FAST Aggregate according to the FAST Merit List 2022.
You can calculate your FAST merit and aggregate for admission in Ph.D., Engineering programs of FAST University. This calculator is also applicable to all FAST University Campuses.
How does FAST Merit Calculator work?
It is very easy to use FAST Merit Calculator, Simply just enter your FSC marks from 520, 510, 1100, then finally enter your FAST entrance Test marks or NTS Marks from 100 then your FAST Aggregate is calculated.
Merit Criteria of FAST Change this year, 50% Matric Marks and 50% FSC Marks will be considered.
FAST Aggregate Calculator Formula:
- Entry Test MARKS/100 * 50
- FSc/1100 or FSC-1 * 50
- Sum all of them.
- Your Aggregate will be counted successfully.
Entry Test Pattern of FAST
|Section/Topic||BBA & BS (A&F)||BS (CS/Engg.)||MBA 1 ½ Year||MS (SPM)||MS (CS/Math)||MS (EE,CV,SE,CNS,MS)|
|Analytical Skills & IQ||30%||20%||20%||20%||20%||20%|
- At least 60% marks in SSC (Matric) or an equivalent examination AND
- At least 50% marks in the HSSC or an equivalent examination.
- Must have studied Mathematics at the HSSC level.
Selection Criteria of FAST:
Admission on the basis of NTS-NAT Marks
- Selection is based on marks obtained in NTS NAT IE, or NAT-ICS.
- Cut-off marks to be determined by the University.
Admission on the basis of NU Admission Test
- Merit List is prepared by assigning 50% weight to marks obtained in Intermediate (part-I) (or an equivalent exam) AND
- 50% weight is assigned to score obtained in NU Admission Test.
- In case, Intermediate result is not available, Matriculation marks are used and multiplied by a factor of 0.9 (to equate it to average Intermediate marks).
Admission on the basis of SAT score
- A combined score of 1,500 or more in the SAT-I examination AND
- At least 550 in the SAT-II (Math Level IIC) examination. – source (FAST UNIVERSITY)
Make sure students you get the benefit from this FAST Aggregate Calculator, then don’t forget to share with your friends and fellows. Stay with us.